I am so glad you are starting 2012 off with me. No matter what body type, budget, or personal style you have, you can learn various ways to dress your body that will enhance your God-given beauty. I firmly believe that!!! My hope & prayer is that you will come to believe that too.
It's time to tackle the last body type (well actually, it is a combination of 2 similar body types but I will explain that as we go along).
Remember back a few weeks when I asked you to seriously look at your body shape? Well, this last body type would be described as a woman who:
- gains weight evenly
- has balanced proportions (shoulders & hips are balanced)
- has a narrow waist (waist clearly curves in when you look in the mirror)
- is at the ideal weight
- skinny jeans or straight leg jeans look very nice on you
- belts will help accentuate your smaller waist
- be careful not to get clothes too tight (sometimes tempting when you are this body type-then you might appear too sexy giving off the wrong impression)
- remember to pair a looser/fuller top if you pants are skinny and a more fitted top/jacket when wearing wider legged trousers
Hope that helps and offers some great starting places for you when evaluating the clothes in your closet and when shopping the New Year sales. As always, post thoughts & questions. I am happy to answer any questions you might have.
Next week, I will begin a series on how to decide the best colors to wear based on your feautures (hair, skin tone, and eye color). Have a Fantastic Friday!